Copywriting services consist of composing texts in various subject areas. Our company began working in this field when many clients who approached us for translations also asked us to edit, and sometimes even rewrite, the texts they provided to us.
Copywriting is generally used for advertising purposes. However, in some cases, it is used to generate content either informational or propagandist in nature.
There are several types of copywriting:
- Direct response copywriting (used when the reader’s direct reaction is needed – a call, click, order)
- Image copywriting (used to create an image for the client, and for sales in the longer term)
- Informational copywriting (creative content, reviews, analysis)
- AI-copywriting (used in chatbots)
In addition to copywriting, we also offer rewriting services (that is, the adaption of source texts for further use). This is often required to avoid copyright violations.
Software is used in both copywriting and rewriting to verify text uniqueness. A text should be at least 86% unique when compared with other texts on the Internet.
Also, because copywriting and rewriting are creative processes, before starting work, we require a comprehensive work order (indicating the desired text volume, a list of key terms, the source articles for rewriting, special requirements of the client, etc.)
Requirements of the copywriter
- Excellent language command and a rich lexicon
- The ability to write texts that “sell” based on the work order
- Professional competence
- Workplace discipline and the ability to deliver texts on a deadline
To utilize our copywriting and/or rewriting services, please fill out the contact form. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.